Public Agency Members
KACo has a unique relationship with public agencies and county political subdivisions, often working in partnership to provide services to counties. These entities are eligible to join the County Partner Program under a reduced rate category called a public agency member.
The cost is only $50 per year to join and includes:
- One Annual Conference registration at member rate ($100 savings)
- Subscription to KACo e-newsletter
- Subscription to KACo magazine, County Line
Public agency members may include:
- Area Development Districts
- Community Action Agencies/Councils
- Conservation Districts
- Extension Offices
- Health Departments
- Transit Authorities
- Water Districts
If you have questions about the program, including if your organization qualifies as a public agency, please contact Temple Juett, KACo Director of Insurance and Business, at 502-223-7667 or email@example.com.
To apply to the County Partner Program, please fill out and submit the application below.