Eligible county employees can receive 30 percent discounted tuition, free textbooks and locked in tuition rates for two years through a historic partnership between Eastern Kentucky University, KACo and the Kentucky League of Cities.
The EKU Advantage partnership will provide thousands of eligible employees within member counties with greater accessibility to the various educational programs at Eastern Kentucky University.
Family members of county employees are not eligible for the discount, and proper documentation is required.
How to apply
Download the EKU online application checklist here.
To apply, determine the degree type and program you want to pursue and begin your online application here.
- On the application, answer “yes” to being a Corporate Educational Partner
- Select KACo from the list of choices
- Upload KACo's letter of verification
- To request a letter of verification, please contact Sonya Chesser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the employee/member has completed the application for admissions, they will receive an email communication from EKU to upload their confirmation of employment letter. Once the letter has been uploaded to the EKU Corporate Educational Partnership website: https://corporate.eku.edu/corporate-education-partnerships-proof-employment, the employee/member will receive an email that the letter was verified. (This may take a few days.)
For more information about enrolling at EKU under the Corporate Education Partnership program, contact Benton Shirey, 859-622-2264 or email@example.com.
Interested in workforce education and professional development? Learn more:
- Academic programs and certificates
- Enrolling in the corporate program if you are currently enrolled at EKU
Download the program promotional flier here.