KACo Leadership Institute
The KACo Leadership Institute provides professional and practical education and training for county officials.
Upcoming web-based classes
More classes will be added soon!
Materials from past classes
- (Aug 30) - CERS Board Autonomy - Now What?
- (Aug 24) - Elections and Voting
- (Aug 20) - American Rescue Plan and EDA – County Funding Opportunities
- (Aug 13) - NACo High Performance Leadership Academy
- (July 30) - Solar Farms
- (July 20) - Setting Property Tax Rates
- (June 21) - Cleaner Water Grant Program
- (June 10) - Hiring, Firing and Everything in Between
- (May 25) - Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- (May 13) - Cybersecurity
- (May 5) - REAL ID: Next Level Driver Licensing
- (Apr 29) - Single Audit Requirements
- (Apr 16) - Avoiding Wrongful Termination Lawsuits
- (Mar 30) - Community Action Agency Resources
- (Mar 22) - Injury and Illness Recordkeeping
- (Mar 10) - Rural and Municipal Road Aid
- (Feb 20) - County Insurance Premium Taxes
2020 Class Materials