Cybersecurity Training, Funding and Resources
March 04, 2022
In person cybersecurity classes are being offered by KACo at four locations across the state.
Join us to learn more about how to protect your county from cyber threats, how to respond if you experience a breach, free assessment tools and other resources available for your county and funding sources for improving cybersecurity and IT infrastructure. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Training Credit: 4 hours
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of cyber threats
- How to protect your network – intro to cyber security
- Free resources and funding your cybersecurity efforts
- How to respond to a breach and cybersecurity insurance
- Phillip Ross – Cyber and Geospatial Analyst for the Kentucky Intelligence Fusion Center, Kentucky Office of Homeland Security
- Colin Glover – Cybersecurity Coordinator, Kentucky (Region IV), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Jeremy Head – Claims Manager, Kentucky Association of Counties