ARPA Project and Expenditure Report due April 30
Counties are required to make a one-time decision on this report to either take the $10 million revenue loss standard allowance or calculate revenue loss.
If your county is having an issue or are unable to submit your P&E Report, email both SLFRF@treasury.gov and email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and screenshot of what the problem is. Treasury is experiencing a high volume of messages about problems from recipients so there may be a delay in their response. Save or screenshot a date stamped email of your messages to Treasury.
Treasury has stated that if your county has sent an email to Treasury outlining why you are unable to submit your P&E Report, you will not be penalized if you submit after April 30, 2022, if your problem is not addressed prior to that date.
NACo has provided steps for claiming the $10 million standard allowance:
- Go to the “Project Overview” section
- Choose 6 – Revenue Replacement – under the “Project Expenditure Category Group”
- Choose EC 6.1 – Provision of Government Services – under the “Project Expenditure Category”
- Enter in Project Name
- If your county has not yet signed a contract, obligated or expended funds, select “My jurisdiction has no projects”
- Subawards/direct payments
- For counties that receive less than $10 million in ARPA Recovery Funds and want to allocate the entirety of your allocation towards revenue loss, enter in your total allocation (total of first and second tranche) into this field
NACo Reporting Webinars: