KACo Leadership Institute: Return to Work Policies
At this virtual training, participants heard from a team of experts and learned how best to engage workers, healthcare professionals and claim professionals and implement an effective return to work program in their county.
- Michael Ray, Safety and Loss Control Manager, KACo
- Ed Meredith, SIU Manager/Claims Supervisor, Underwriter’s Safety and Claims
- Joyce Young, RN, CCM, Vice President, Bluegrass Health Network
- Margo Menefee, Associate, JSB Attorneys
- Michael Ray - Return to Work Policies & saving money: download here
- Ed Meredith - Return to Work an Adjuster’s Perspective: download here
- Joyce Young - KACo Claims and Managed Care: download here
- Margo Menefee - The Most Effective Way to Reduce Indemnity Exposure: download here
- General Guidance for Job Description Preparation - download here
- Why Should You Focus on a Return to Work Program? - download here
- Sample job description - download here
- Sample return to work policy - download here
- View a recording of the session here.