The Kentucky Association of Counties (KACo) cordially invites you to participate in its 40th Annual Conference and Exposition to be held November 19-21, 2014 at the Lexington Convention Center in Lexington, Kentucky.
We are excited about this year’s conference as KACo celebrates forty years of service to Kentucky’s counties. As always, the conference promises to be an excellent opportunity for your organization to be on hand to influence this important group of decision-makers.
- Booth space is divided into three groups: Premium (red), Non-Premium & Reserved (color)
- The charge for each 10 x 10 draped booth, which includes a skirted table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket and booth identification sign is:
- Premium (red): $550.00 per booth; includes one full registration per booth purchased
- $450.00 for one booth; includes one full registration
- $850.00 for two booths includes two full registrations
- $1250.00 for three booths; includes three full registrations
- $1650.00 for four booths; includes four full registrations
- Additional Full Registrations = $100.00 each
- Name Badge Only (representatives not attending meal and/or events) = Free
- Can only accommodate 128 booths
- Exhibit Set-up: Wednesday, November 19th from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Exhibit Hall Opens: Wednesday, November 19th from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Exhibit Hall Opens: Thursday, November 20th from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Exhibit Teardown: Thursday, November 20th from 2:00 p.m.to 4:00 p.m.
Events scheduled to take place in the Exhibit Hall include: a Reception on Wednesday evening; a Continental Breakfast and Luncheon on Thursday.
LEXPO Exposition Services will send a packet of information to each registered vendor prior to the conference relating to additional furnishings and/or services not included in the booth package.
Complementary Wi-Fi will be available for all vendors at no charge.
KACo has a block of rooms reserved for the nights of November 18 – 20, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency and Downtown Hilton. There is no charge for parking for registered guests and complimentary internet access in all guestrooms.
To reserve a room at the Hyatt, please call 800-233-1234, 859-253-1234 or click here.
To reserve a room at the Downtown Hilton, please call 877-539-1648, 859-231-9000 or click here.
Please note that check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 12:00 p.m.
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of an individual reservation must be received 24 hours in advance of arrival date.
The host hotels and convention center are in compliance with current ADA requirements. Please let us know if additional accommodations are needed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 800-264-5226 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in Lexington.