At KACo, we are constantly in search of finding a better method to assist all Kentucky counties. That's why we believe the Kentucky Association of Counties Associate Membership Program (KACAM) is a win-win situation. Why? Because ever since 1978 we have been teaming up county governments and public/private sectors to enhance the "quality of life" for both governments and businesses. What we seek are commitments from businesses whose goals strive for the betterment of Kentucky.
KACAM is an inexpensive way to advertise your product or service. In other words, generate more business. Any organization, individual, entity, or company is qualified to become a member.
To sell your product or service, you must have some type of contact with decision-makers. That's where KACo comes into play. Being an Associate Member puts you in direct contact with county decision-makers. Whether it's in our County Line magazine, our annual conference, or our website, we make it our goal to promote our Associate Members.
Because of the diversity throughout our Commonwealth, each county has its own unique needs. That's why KACo's Associate Membership Program includes industries such as financial advisors, law firms, architectural/engineering firms, equipment/machinery, contractors & construction companies, office equipment/furniture businesses and many others.
For a nominal yearly fee, your organization will be assisting KACo in the research and development of new programs and services. These amenities are then implemented for all of Kentucky's 120 counties to take full advantage of and benefit from.
Benefits of an Associate Member:
- Membership rate at the annual KACo Conference & Exposition
- Free subscription to KACo's bimonthly publication, County Line
- A full listing in the County Line twice a year, plus Conference & Expo brochure
- 15% discount on advertising in the County Line
- Access to mailing list and other available data
- Direct link to your web site from ours
- Promotion of your business through KACo's web site, directories and listings